Submissions for our Fall/Winter 2022 Issue are now closed. We will re-open submissions in Spring 2023.
To get in touch with the team, please email email@example.com.
We welcome works from students at any institution, on any historically relevant topic; the only subject requirement is that the paper takes the past seriously.
All pieces must meet the following guidelines:
- Papers must have been written for an undergraduate class or undergraduate supervised independent study for credit. Recent graduates may submit work written prior to graduation. Papers that have been graded must have received the equivalent of an A.
- Submissions cannot have been previously submitted to the Review or previously published elsewhere.
- Submissions must be between fifteen and eighty (15-80) double-spaced pages.
- Submitted files must include no name or other identifying details.
- Limit of one submission per student per semester.
Each essay chosen for publication is edited by a team of professors and undergraduate editors. We will be working closely with the authors of the selected submissions for several months to prepare them for publication.
Because we read submissions anonymously, please remove your name and all identifying details from the file of the essay itself.